Thread: Far Cry 3 save game location on Windows

Far Cry 3 save game location on Windows

I was just roaming this site and came through a discussion where I found a user asking for far cry 3 save games. As I’m also playing this game I would like to share my save files atleast when it reaches to 50% . So far I would have completed just 10%. Before posting this post I was searching for the directory where my game data is saved but am not able to find it. Ubisoft is very confusing in this stuff for its every game.

So is there any one playing Far Cry 3 who can tell me where is your save game directory located? I’m on Windows 7 computer. Somebody please let me know so that I can share the files here.

Re: Far Cry 3 save game location on Windows

I havenít yet bought Far Cry 3, but as I have played its earlier 2 titles and many other Ubisoft games, it use to be either under My Document or Ubisoft Game Launcher folder. Just check these both folders. It should be there.

One of my friend is playing Far Cry 3 too and he said that his saves are located under “C:\ProgramData\Orbit\46\” folder. SO check the same. If it is not there, then check the following three folders on your system:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games/Far Cry 3 (Win7) or /My Documents/My Games/Far Cry 3 (for Win XP)

Or

Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames folder

Or

C:\ProgramData\Orbit\46\

Thanks for the help buddy. Iíll check these locations and will share my saves as soon as I complete 40 to 50%.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    Thanks for the help buddy. I’ll check these locations and will share my saves as soon as I complete 40 to 50%.
    Hello Seraphina, have you completed half of the game? Can you please share your Save Files at whatever chapter/mission you are? Please.

I just started playing far Cry 3 (couple of hours ago). After playing for so many hours i found that the game is not saving at the point where i want to save it but it saves automatically several checkpoints. But that is not useful for me because there are various stages where i want to save the game after clearing a difficult point. What if i died after completing this point and before reaching the checkpoint? Obviously i&#039;ll need to play it again from the beginning (last check point).

So i wanted to whether there is any way we can make the game allows us to save the progress in Far Cry 3? is yes, please let me know how. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Hello Seraphina, have you completed half of the game? Can you please share your Save Files at whatever chapter/mission you are? Please.
    Hello Ettan, you can now download the Far Cry 3 complete PC save game file from here . I have attached mine.

Hey... I m Sami frm Bangladesh... And i was playing far cry 3... Though i knew the location of save game, i couldn't copy it as it was saying 'FILE INTEGRITY VIOLATED'..... And then my OS crashed... So i need the save game now... Plz can anyone share the save game after killing vaas...... Plz... Its so boring to play missions again...

Why dont yoiu download it from here. It is the completed save files. Dont forget to put the gamerprofile.xml in Documents\My Games\Far Cry 3 folder.