Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Horizontal vs. Vertical Mouse Sensitivity in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Horizontal vs. Vertical Mouse Sensitivity in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

After rummaging all the way through the INI files I managed to disable VSync and mouse acceleration, vastly improving the mouse control. On the other hand, I am still having trouble with looking up and down in the game, for the reason that the vertical mouse sensitivity is only about half or less of the horizontal sensitivity. This is driving me nuts. In the gameplay settings menu there is only a single mouse sensitivity slider and the alternative to invert the vertical mouse axis. Has somebody establish a INI setting to have the same sensitivity for looking up and down as for looking left and right? The game seems to be excitement, nevertheless with this odd mouse control I cannot actually play it.

Re: Horizontal vs. Vertical Mouse Sensitivity in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The mouse moves very well inside the menus, horizontal and vertical pace are identical, nevertheless controlling my character looking up and down is gradually dragging the mouse through syrup. Since there is a damn dragon flying through the sky above your head, I would like to give the impression of being at it from time to time, nevertheless I can't. Raising my characters chin is an effort, rather than a given.

Re: Horizontal vs. Vertical Mouse Sensitivity in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I am unable to play the game . It makes me feel unwell. I've been playing Elder Scrolls games since Daggerfall and this was my most predictable game of the year. I even take tomorrow off from work to play this game and now I am unable to play for the reason that something as easy as mouse sensitivity was ruined in this game. Extremely dissatisfied.