Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have Assassin's creed 3 pc completed save game files for download ?

Does anyone have Assassin's creed 3 pc completed save game files for download ?

hi guys,
    i wanted to know if anyone can upload or provide me a link of Assassin's creed 3 save game files.Actually it was all going well for me until my system crashed at the time when the game was saving.I was in sequence 5, so any save game around this progress will just be fine.Please help me i don't want t play the the game from beginning

Thanks in advance

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Does anyone have Assassin's creed 3 pc completed save game files for download ?

Hello Techlove, first of all welcome to TechDiscussion community. I would like to tell you to please search the forums first in order to avoid duplicate discussions. There is already a discussion for AC3 Save games.

Anyways, here is the complete save game for Assassin's Creed 3 PC version. Download it from attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Does anyone have Assassin's creed 3 pc completed save game files for download ?

Thanks danger_rama for the welcome and of course for the saves.
    Actually i did the search may be i couldn't do it properly.Anyways, i'll be careful from the next time.Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by techlove View Post
    Thanks danger_rama for the welcome and of course for the saves.
    You'r Welcome Buddy

Maybe it's me (but i'm fairly sure it isn't) but the save uploaded here is infact a sequence 4 9% complete save. Could someone please upload an actual 100% save? That would be excellent

Ooops.. I think i uploaded the wrong one. OK, until i get the completed one save file, you can download sequence 4 to 8 from here. And check back again after 3 to 4 hours for the completed save file. Sorry again. :-[

Oh okay. I'll be waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by OllieNS View Post
    Oh okay. I'll be waiting!
    Hey guys, I have completed my AC3 finally on PC and sharing the save files here. You can download the one from last post of this thread or click directly here.

Still showing 9% only.

Damn, to me it seems like some kind of bug or some security feature implemented by Ubisoft :