Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Need Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 completed save game Download

Need Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 completed save game Download

Its been three days now and am sure any of the gamers might have finished the entire game. I just bought Black Ops 2 today itself and so far have played it for about 3 hours. The game is indeed interesting with much more action compared to earlier one but it seems very tough too. In 3 hours i managed to complete one mission anyhow. Lots more to go. So, assuming i may get stuck somewhere, i want to get the completed save game file so that i can skip a point where i get stuck.

So anyone of you have completed the game? If yes, please share your gamesaves guys. I really need it. Thank you

Re: Need Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 completed save game Download

Hello Eddy, i wish i could have helped you but am playing this game on my Xbox console, so i dont think my save files will work for you in anyway. As far as the gameplay is concerned, i dont think you really require save files to complete the mission if you have already played Black Ops 1. I mean, the missions and gameplay is so fun buddy. I loved to fight, shoot and clear all levels. Infact i dint even thought about save game for Black Ops 2. Just try out clearing the save files yourself, you will really love it.

I appreciate your suggestion Viper, but being a less often gamer, even i need the save files. You loved and you completed it easily because you might be a hardcore and regular. I play only selected games hence i/we are not so pro. Anyways, i'm trying and continuing to complete the game unless i get any save files.

Somebody please share your PC saves. Regards.

Hey guys, i just joined this site to say you guys are doing very good job. I have seen so many useful save games files here for PC. I'm a PS3 user and now a days am busy with COD Black OPS 2. Why dont you guys also upload save files for console games (Xbox and PS3).

Anyway, i'm looking for save files for Black Ops PS3 version. So if there is any PS3 gamer having gamesaves, please share.

Hello Gamers,

I dont have the save game for Black Ops 2 as i'm not playing it yet but i found a Trainer for the same that will provide you unlimited Ammo and Explosives, you wont even need to Reload and Unlimited Health. It will also increase your Accuracy and speed. So, if anybody interested can download the trainer from attachment below.

Update:
    I also found a "Zombie Mode Trainer" for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. If you want you can also give it a try downloading from techdiscussion download center. Click here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello guys, Sorry i got late this time for the save game but as the game was bit difficult and lengthy, it took time to complete the game.

Anyways, here i'm uploading the Complete Save Game for PC. Download it from attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can anyone give me a save file for black ops 2 campain please

thank you , but where should i put the files in the windows ?

Quote Originally Posted by seifeldin View Post
    thank you , but where should i put the files in the windows ?
    You need to put this file in Activision folder which can be under program files or AppData. Have a look at the complete save directory location in this discussion: Black Ops 2 save game location on Windows and Steam