Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Download Angry Birds Star Wars full save game

Download Angry Birds Star Wars full save game

I have been a huge fan of Angry Birds Series and have played almost each title released in the past. Similarly i also bought this "Star Wars" and playing it. So far have completed 32 levels but still far away to go as there are 80 levels. Though each level is interesting to play, i want to directly jump upto 71st level because i dont have time to play each and every level as i need to go out station tomorrow. So, i want a fully completed game save file so that i can directly start playing last 10 levels assuming those will be the hardest level, right?

So, is there anyone completed playing Angry birds Star wars? Can you please upload your save files here? It will be very appreciated.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

zeddo

Re: Download Angry Birds Star Wars full save game

I dont think anybody will bother sharing their save files for Angry birds because the game is very easy but you are right saying you dont have time to play 80 levels. The game is really big. Anyways, i'm not playing the game but will surely request other members here to share their Save Games if any.

Just to help you out, if you are interested in downloading Trainer for Star Wars, you can download from their Download Center.

Quote Originally Posted by zeddo View Post
    Just to help you out, if you are interested in downloading Trainer for Star Wars, you can download from their Download Center.
    I appreciate your help zeddo, Thank you very much but i badly need the save game files. I dont need the Trainer. Somebody please help.

Quote Originally Posted by sAhArA View Post
    So, is there anyone completed playing Angry birds Star wars? Can you please upload your save files here? It will be very appreciated.
    I understand why you need the save files but it really sounds me a joke (sorry). I mean, who need save files for Angry Birds games. :P

zeddo

Hello sAhArA, i dont have the save game for Star Wars but if you need, i can provide the +1 Trainer for the same that will give you some more fun. Just give it a try. You can download it from the attachment below. There is also one more Trainer already upload in their download center.
    Attached Files Attached Files