Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Emergency 2013 save game and trainer download

Emergency 2013 save game and trainer download

Hello friends,

I've bought a game copy of Emergency 2013 and playing it on my PC since last three days. The game sounds so simple but it is in fact very tough gameplay :. I'm stuck on a level and trying to pass it since yesterday night but yeah, still not succeeded. So finally i decided to stop wasting time any more on the same and clear it using any save game. So, i would like to know if anyone here is playing the game on PC? If yes, please share your save files friend, i badly need it.

I found it on few websites but they want me to complete few stupid surveys that i really hate as it is just a waste of time. And here i downloaded couple of genuine save files which work perfectly. So as always, i appreciate your helps and request you guys to please somebody attach your Emergency 2013 game save file here.

It will be too good and bonus for me if anyone can share the game trainer as well. Thanks a lot guys.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Emergency 2013 save game and trainer download

Hey hi Girl, Though i cant help you for the save game file, but i have a trainer for Emergency 2013. Also i have order the game but dint received yet. Hopefully will be getting it soon and then i'll share the save files as well. But till then, you can just try out the Trainer attached with this post.

Let me know if you have any question or problem with this trainer.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Even i was looking for the Save Games of Emergency 2013. As mentioned above the game really seems to be very tough but it is interesting. Anyways, can someone please provide me Save files?

BTW, thank you for sharing the Game Trainer buddy. This is the first time i'm going to use it. Can you please just tell me how can we use it and what stuff we going to get with the same?

I'll be waiting for the Save files as well. Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    BTW, thank you for sharing the Game Trainer buddy. This is the first time i'm going to use it. Can you please just tell me how can we use it and what stuff we going to get with the same?
    You are welcome buddy. This Trainer will restore Casualty Health with additional 100,000 Credits and 1000 Score. For using the same, you need first run this trainer, without closing it start the game (Emergency 2013) and simply press F1 from the main menu. It is that simple.

As far as Save game is concerned, you will need to wait for couple of days. I hope some gamer will surely upload is file here.

Any one with save games please? Even one of my friend need it.

Somebody please share.