Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Poll: iPad 4 OR Nexus 10

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Google Nexus 10 vs Apple iPad 4 Tablet Comparison

Google Nexus 10 vs Apple iPad 4 Tablet Comparison

After the launch of iPad Mini and Nexus 7, both companies (Google and Apple) are getting ready for the next gadget launch, i.e. Nexus 10 Tablet and iPad 4. As both of these tabs are going to be the major product from both tech giants, there would be many customers around the world who are also preparing themselves to put their hands on these products, like me. Though i'm a huge fan of Apple gadgets, i also have a Nexus 7 and i must that it is the only one that can beat iPads.

Now as i was planning to buy a 10-inch tab, i would like to get some comparison between these two devices to know which is the best, So can you guys please put some light on both Nexus 7 and iPad 4 so that we can see which will be better and durable deal?

Thank you in advance. Regards.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Google Nexus 10 vs Apple iPad 4 Tablet Comparison

Compared to Nexus, iPad has broke a high margin on sales. But there is a bit difference in design. Nexus is bit thinner compared to iPad. But somehow Apple still managed to maintain the product quality. Along with thinner size Nexus has additional benefits of wireless internet sharing and NFC. iPad compared to that many a costly product but more economical to use. The new 7inch tablet is the best one according to me in terms of wireless sharing.

zeddo

Re: Google Nexus 10 vs Apple iPad 4 Tablet Comparison

I want to compare both in the terms of app support. Even if someone plans to buy iPad, you would like to skip to android in case the application available. I had used both of them but compared to iPad I found more applications and games on android. Nexus is more trimmer and better in performance. You can count it as the budget iPad. Screensize does not matters much. Because I refer people to stick with mobility which lies on the small device.