Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Powerful Ultra Stealth Kill Build

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Powerful Ultra Stealth Kill Build

Anybody here ever heard about Ultra Stealth Kill yet? I have devise a build that I consider is overpoweringly influential when striking from the shadows. It necessitate some key perks which I will outline, and you are on your way to being an inexorable killing machine in no time! For your One-Handed perks, you are going to want to grab both ranks of Dual Flurry (Dual wielding attacks are 20% faster at rank 1, 40% more rapidly at rank 2). You will also would like to clutch double Savagery (Dual wielding power attack do 50% bonus smash up). This build is commanding, however it relies heavily on stealth and cautious placement behind your objective so you can roll into them with a dual power attack. Be cautious, and Shadow Hide You. anybody have any more thought about this?

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Powerful Ultra Stealth Kill Build

I was thinking about a comparable build for my second play through, nevertheless you have some extremely superior thoughts. The one possible flaw I will be able to observe is that you take for granted you will be able to assault while doing a sprint roll. When you hold down assault during a normal sprint, the weapon is brought back as you charge. I can't observe how the animations could do this while rolling. on the other hand, perhaps if you hold down the attack buttons, then sprint, you will perform a silent sprint and the whole thing else will work as predictable.

I have not played the game. This is just hypothesis crafting based on the perk descriptions. Do you have cause to consider that sprinting while sneaking will not permit us to power assault from the shadows? If so, what is the point of Silent Roll? The perk has no functionality otherwise.

I guess there is only one way to discover out. As the other poster said, this would completely torpedo my submarine if we can't do quiet sprint power attacks. I presume if worst comes to most horrible, the assemble could be amended and you could just take out dangerous Charge and rely merely on stationary sneak power attack using Dual Savagery and Assassins Blade. You can do a sneak power attack from a stationary position right? If not, stealth dagger classes will be quite unsatisfactory.

If it all works, I'm convinced people will love it. One thing that I'm inquisitive about, though. I remember in Fallout they had perks that amplified the scratch of your crits, like the double crit perk you spoke of. Only downside, if I keep in mind in the approved manner, was that it didn't apply to you sneak attack. Essentially, giving you a reason to go for crit for normal combat, seeing as a sneak attack was an auto crit. I don't know that they'll be carry that thought into Skyrim, although it's a notion.

I do admit there are a group of assumptions here that require to be experienced. For example, after further reading I'm now not even convinced if the Armsman line of Perks even apply to Daggers. Some people are saying using Daggers levels up your Sneak skill. I estimate this build could be used in spite of, and if you will be able to stack the critical incriminate silent sprint damage onto a sneak attack, awesome - if not, you will be able to forever just make use of it when you are forced into standing combat without a sneak advantage.

I love the style of writing of the OP; I am a stealth character fan as well. However on the build, I feel it may be a little overkill, even of the Silent Roll theory does not work. With that many perks focused on that one kill, there is no alternative recommended from your build what you could do if you got spotted by somebody next to your killed target. For instance, would you consider the alternative that would turn you imperceptible on plan sight or any other spells that re-stealth you once more? or else your construct as commanding as it is, you have to kill your objective, if spotted afterwards, run out of the area, come back and repeat.