Yesterday Apple released an update for its latest mobile operating system iOS 6. They have now updated it to iOS 6.0.1 and is now available for all iOS devices including iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This update fixes few very important bugs such as Camera Flash not going Off. Also many people were problems while with their screen while using onscreen keyboard.
Here is the complete list of fixes done with update 6.0.1:
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air.
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard.
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off.
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks.
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances.
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match.
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen.
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings.