Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 3 Save Game Download

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 Save Game Download

Yeah sure buddy, you can download the Sequence 5 save data from below. Also if you need more save games Sequence wise, than you can download Sequence 4, Sequence 5, Sequence 6, Sequence 7 and Sequence 8 from their Download Center. This forum's admin have attached the file in their download section.

Attached Files Attached Files

anyone have sequence 2 savegame for PC please, i lost, i don't know how but it really sucks.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by samplerico View Post
    anyone have sequence 2 savegame for PC please, i lost, i don't know how but it really sucks.
    Thanks!
    Sorry dude, i dint found Sequence 2 but there is gamesave available for Sequence 4 to Sequence 8. If you want you can download it from here download center. BTW, you dont you download the completed save game from above post.

The '100% complete' file is actually a 9% complete file with Connor and his native american buddy going hunting. Does anyone have an actual 100% complete save file? If you could upload it that'd be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by OllieNS View Post
    The '100% complete' file is actually a 9% complete file with Connor and his native american buddy going hunting. Does anyone have an actual 100% complete save file? If you could upload it that'd be amazing!
    Sorry OllieNS actually the file was given by one of my friend and he game me 3 to 4 save files so i think i uploaded the wrong one.Anyway,you can Download Sequence 4 to 8 for temprarily bases from their Download Center.Till then i will find the 100% completed one and upload it again.

I am facing a weird and annoying problem.I lost save files of my own progress when game crashed around sequence 5 and game then showed my save files as damaged and asked if i want to play the game from start.So i downloaded the save files from here and paste it in the respective folder(C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\c2tpZHJvdw==\54).

But now every time i paste any save file,the game again detects them as DAMAGED ( and on the other hand if i start a new game then everything works just fine afterwards.
    If anyone might suggest a possible solution then please do. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by danger_rama View Post
    Sorry OllieNS actually the file was given by one of my friend and he game me 3 to 4 save files so i think i uploaded the wrong one.Anyway,you can Download Sequence 4 to 8 for temprarily bases from their Download Center.Till then i will find the 100% completed one and upload it again.
    I'll wait patiently

That is really a annoying problem. Now as you said, starting from beginning works fine and replacing save files wont work, i'll suggest you to try re-installing the game again and once done, paste these save files in its save directory. If it can recognize them it will be good and if it wont recognizes then you dont have anything to loose, right? There might be some conflict in the game itself hence it is saying saves are damaged because there is no problem with these saves, even i tried on my PC.

GO ahead, try reinstalling and using these saves and reply back the results. Hope it will work.

Hey guyz, I'm a big gamer, I as well fix things and have a lot of things I could share if anyone needed. I have lost my AC3 save file. The one you uploaded is as said 9% only and the others 4-8 sequence is damaged, well you can tell straight away but I tried many times. I doesnt work. I played for hours to get there so not playing it again. I would be very greatfull to get some further saves from you guys and I have some to share too :-).

Anyways Im not gonna bother plaing it again untill you give me some save files. I think Im gonna hop onto metro 2033. Btw I have issues with fps. you have any news on the patch? is it out ofr pc yet? I didn't find it. Very disappointing. Just bought the asus dc2 670 gtx and the fps is making me crazy. I have i7 920 overclocked to 3.0 and planning higher overclocking. But tell me, is these days the second strongest single core GPU clocked to 1250 Mgz not enough to play it on mx? Stressy this is. Thanx all. Victor

Yeah, UBISOFT has released a patch for AC3 but as of now it is only for PS3 and Xbox 360 fixing various single player and multiplayer issues. You can see the complete list of fixes here. But unfortunately, it is not for PC. We need to wait for some more time.