Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 3 Save Game Download

Assassin's Creed 3 Save Game Download

I doubt if anyone would be having the save files for Assassin's Creed 3 so early but still wanted to ask. If someone is playing the game on Xbxo Console please share your Save files here. One of my friend is playing it on Xbox console and he is stuck at the second chapter. We have wasted more than 3 hours on the same stage but yet unable to clear. We both are unable to pass it so we badly need the save files. No matter if any one of you is still on chapter 2, please share your save games so that we can atleast move ahead to chapter 3.

Along with this, though the game has not been released for PC i request you guys to please post it on the very first day when the game hits PC consoles on 20 November. Hope i'll get the same soon. Thank you for all your helps.

Regards.

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 Save Game Download

Hello Firewall, as i can see this is your very first post, You are WelCome to TechDiscussion Forums.

You have came to the right place buddy. One of our member who is playing Assassin's Creed III on Xbox has uploaded his save files in our Download Center. So if you want you can download it from there or Download it right from the attachment below.

Let me know if you need any more help or if you face any problem with this file. Enjoy !
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey Hacker, thank you very much for the attachment. I wasn't aware of your download center. BTW, thank you very much for making me that as well. I found few good stuff over there. Keep rocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Firewall View Post
    Along with this, though the game has not been released for PC i request you guys to please post it on the very first day when the game hits PC consoles on 20 November. Hope i'll get the same soon. Thank you for all your helps.
    There is still about 20 days left for the release of PC version and you already started preparation. You seem very excited about the game. Great.

Anyway, let me tell you that the Assassin's Creed 3 is set for launch either on 20th or 23rd November. No matter whenever it launches, we will try our best to finish the game on very first day and upload the files here. 8)

Edit/Update 25th November: Hey guys, I have completed my AC3 finally on PC and sharing the save files here. You can download the one from last post of this thread or click directly here

Need Assassin's Creed 3 Full Save Game

Hello to all friends and users! I'm sure you all are familiar with AC3! I got this game for my computer, but unfortunately I'm stuck somewhere .... If anyone has this game (for consoles, PC) This game has finished you call me ...
    THANX :-* :-*

Super Moderator

Hey hi maxpayne s, first of all you are welcome back to this community after such a long time.

As far as Save game is concerned, as you know AC3 is launched today itself, our gamer members are still busy playing the game and will be uploading their Save games (PC version) soon. You please check back tomorrow again.

BTW, on which level are you stuck? You can post that as well here, hope we can help you getting out of there. Also can you upload your save files here on whichever level you are? It will be appreciated.

Regards.

GTS

Quote Originally Posted by maxpayne s View Post
    I got this game for my computer, but unfortunately I'm stuck somewhere .... If anyone has this game (for consoles, PC) This game has finished you call me ...
    Hey guys, sorry i dont have the save files for PC but i here is my completed Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox save game. You can download it from the attachment below. Let me know if you need any kind of assistance regarding my save file.

Enjoy

UP ! I need the save game file !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maxpayne s View Post
    UP ! I need the save game file !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey maxpayne s, you can download PC GAMESAVE for AC3 from the below attachment. It is 100% completed save game file.

Enjoy !!! 8)

Wow thats a great share Rama, thank you very much.

I am stuck at the Sequence 5 of the game. As the above attached file is for the entire game, i just want to clear the Sequence 5 using save file and rest i would like to clear my own. So can you please provide me just "Sequence 5" save file?

All helps will be appreciated.