Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim where’s my horse

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim where’s my horse

So there I was riding all along, when a troll jump me! I dismounted to toss down with this unattractive creature only for my horse to high fiction out of there like a lightning bolt. Still haven't established him. So now I’m on top of a enormous mountain with no ride and a 50 mile walk back to a town. How do I acquire my horse? Does he run reverse to the constant or somewhat? Also had to modify my undies after fighting my initial dragon.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim where’s my horse

Just take a horse in future, there's a horse you will be capable to locate that's unowned and pops up every now and then once you've establish it near that island where you have to kill the ice wraith. I remember stealing one although, and I got off it and it glitched and flew away at around 100 MPH and died. So I'm just going to whip them, you only have to reimburse like 5 gold fine.

You go back to where you killed that troll and kill all living thing in sight, cause one of those belongings killed your horse (I seems, if not you might hit your horse, and then you will be acquainted with where he is.

They in actuality should let you stuff the horse in your list, like other levelheaded games. identical kind of thing happens to me. I know this is taboo, nevertheless if you speedy travel to a hold, he should be supposed to demonstrate up in that holds constant. Unless, of course he died in the attack. I went back to the place I bought my horse and nothing. It tells me I have to pay money for a brand new horse.

I'm convinced they will come up with something faster or later about mounts. He should at least walk down the road some then discontinue and eat grass till you acquire back. That would be pleasant. They actually should let you stuff the horse in your inventory, like other levelheaded games.