Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update coming soon for LG Optimus LTE II and LG Optimus G

Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update coming soon for LG Optimus LTE II and LG Optimus G

There is good news for LG Smartphone users. LG Mobiles has announced today that they will roll out Jellybean update for two selected LG devices including Optimus LTE II and Optimus G. Surprisingly they dint included their few recent devices such as LG Optimus 4X HD and LG L series smartphones for the update which were more likely to get the same. Anyway, who have used Nexus might be aware of what they are going to get with this OTA but for those who don’t know, Jellybean will bring some great improvements for the browsers, split-screen Q Slide feature and offcourse in the User Interface. Now lets see which other devices are going to be included for Jellybean update.
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter

Re: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update coming soon for LG Optimus LTE II and LG Optimus G

Wow, that is really a great news for me as am using Optimus G. I am so excited to get Jellybean that I even tried installing few custom roms that provide looks and few features of Jellybean but all of them failed to install.

BTW, can you please tell me the exact date when is it going to release ?

Re: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update coming soon for LG Optimus LTE II and LG Optimus G

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    BTW, can you please tell me the exact date when is it going to release ?
    LG is going to start rolling out these updates from next month. Exactly, first in November Optimus LTE II will get the update and you will need to wait till December because LG Optimus G will receive the updates later. Also i will suggest you to not to install any Custom ROM because if you had, you will not get this update or its notifications as well through OTA. Or you may need to uninstall the Custom ROM OR restore the original firmware to get the same.