Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dishonored Save Game download for PC

Dishonored Save Game download for PC

Seems like had worked very hard. I have been games since long time but with Dishonored don’t know why am facing so many difficulties in the easy mode also. Playing it since yesterday but haven't able to pass 3 levels also. I need to restart the missions multiple times to complete it. It is so hard. Similarly, am now stuck at place and trying to get out from here since past 3 hours but yet not succeeded. Hence it will be grateful if anyone can share their GameSaves here. Hope any of you guys might be playing this game. Somebody please share the Dishonored save files.

I have got few very useful downloads from this community and hoping to get again. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dishonored Save Game download for PC

Thanks for the appreciation buddy. I wish i could have helped you for the same but at present, i can't. I have ordered a copy online for Dishonored and will be getting it by day after tomorrow. And thereafter will try to attach my saves right on the first day. Till than, i request our members if anyone is playing the same, please uploaded the savegames at whatever level you are. Regards.

GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Till than, i request our members if anyone is playing the same, please uploaded the savegames at whatever level you are. Regards.
    Hello guys. I am playing the game on my XBOX console and have completed mission 5 so far. I checked and found few Game Save files on my hard drive but dont know whether those will work on PC. If you guys want i can share it here but you will need to find out how you guys going to make it work on PC.

If there is any way than just let me know how can i share my save games.

Regards
    GTS

Quote Originally Posted by GTS View Post
    Hello guys. I am playing the game on my XBOX console and have completed mission 5 so far. I checked and found few Game Save files on my hard drive but dont know whether those will work on PC. If you guys want i can share it here but you will need to find out how you guys going to make it work on PC.
    WOW, thats great. Finally someone here with save files. Guys is there someone who have idea how can we mod out xbox save files to work on PC version? I really need it. Please help.

Hello GTS, First of all Welcome to TechDiscussion Community.

In order to transfer the saves from Xbox console, you will need to make an USB drive for your Xbox. Once done, transfer the save files from your hard drive to that USB drive. And than you will need to download "Party Buffalo Drive Explorer" to make it read. To do so, you need to connect your drive, click on File, click Open, click Open Drive Selector and Select your drive. Thats it. If you want, you can download Party Buffalo from here.

HI, me too new to this forum. Seems like people are looking for Dishonored Save Game. first let me tell you guys that i dont play games on PC, because i have a XBOX console. Hence if there is any Xbox gamer in need of Dishonored GameSave, then he can download the modded one from the attachment below. Let me know if you guys need some more help or if you face any problem. Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello Friends. I would like to Welcome our new Friends to this forums and also appreciate the sharing of your save game files.

But please let me remind you that this thread/discussion is about Dishonored PC VERSION. If you guys have something to talk related to Xbox or PS3 consoles, please start a new topic instead of continuing in this thread.

Regards.

hey guys, i got some problem with save files. I played the game yesterday for about 3 and half hours and completed almost two missions. I safely exited the game yesterday and today when i launched the game again it is starting from the very beginning. I'm sure my game was getting saved at all check points yesterday because as soon as i reach the checkpoints my game use to get freeze for a second (negotiable) and continues. I think it was saving the game in that one second.

So now whats the problem? I mean it is not able to load the same game i guess. Any idea how can make it run again from the save location ? Somebody please help.

Hello SwaT, Did you tried loading the game manually from the save? If not do it. I guess the game is not able to read the save file. In such case you should move the save file(s) from its original location to somewhere else. Copy the save game folder name, delete this folder and creat a new folder again with the same name at the same location. Now restore your save file here back.

Now re-launch the game and see if it can read the save file. Let me know the result. Also can you please attach your save games files here so that I can see if it is not corrupted?

Appreciate your reply friend. As you said to delete and re-create the save game folder, can you please tell me where is it exactly located ? I tried searching under My Documents but it doesn't appeared anywhere.