Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: HP ElitePad 900 with Windows 8 64GB SSD and Intel Atom CPU based tablet

HP ElitePad 900 with Windows 8 64GB SSD and Intel Atom CPU based tablet

I just saw a new Windows 8 Tablet. This looks to be a much better device. But somehow people still looks to stay away from Windows 8 device. This can be the first 10.1inch tablet that offers a nice 1080p video resolution with 8 Mega Pixel camera and LED flash.

Does anyone know what the price of the same is? I need a tablet that will be more effective for business purpose. I am not willing to go for android this time.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: HP ElitePad 900 with Windows 8 64GB SSD and Intel Atom CPU based tablet

The tablet cost around Rs.30,000 depending on the vendor. But that is the price range. And compared to that if you go for Galaxy 7-inch it will cost you around Rs.20,000 or even lower. I own one. It has an optimized edition of Android which is far better compared to any other tablet I had seen. Windows tablet is yet not tested. They are too costly. Near to the price of iPad. Compared to this, i can say that iOS and Android has tons of application.

It is great to find that Windows tablet has some better OS with application support. I had seen the features of this tablet which looks a bit worth to buy. It has nice heavy duty Gorilla Glass on the front. It is a robust tablet. But yet a very costly device. 8MP camera is not yet seen in tablet pc.

I found that this tablet has 64GB SSD integrated. Then at the point paying 30K is not bad enough. If you go for that much storage in iPad you need pay double than the actual price of Hp Elite.

I had eye on Windows tablet. If we see it hardware point of view, the tablet is quiet fine, but what about software and applications. Do we have something for that? Can Microsoft can beat iOS or Android applications which are available in such a bulk quantity. There is an usb support provided which is common on many tablets. But about internal SSD is new I saw.