Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Mass Effect trilogy box-set Details and release date

Mass Effect trilogy box-set Details and release date

Mass Effect is planning to come this November. I am early waiting for the release. There is no clear news provided on the same yet. I found small information which says that EA is willing to provide some kind of trilogy box set. This has some of the most popular game inside and you can buy at for PC and Xbox also. So that would be great to find.

Is anyone having the exact release date and price info? What about the PS3 edition. There was nothing mentioned about it.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Mass Effect trilogy box-set Details and release date

I had seen the same here. I found that EA is going to provide some 5 disc. That is around 5 DVD of games. It will have all the edition of Mass Effect. Those who love this game can have all versions on the same collection pack. It will be fun. The set of disc has some blu ray disc also that will be released for PS3. But it will not be released so soon. It will be provided after Xbox and PC release.

Quote Originally Posted by krunal View Post
    I had seen the same here. I found that EA is going to provide some 5 disc. That is around 5 DVD of games. It will have all the edition of Mass Effect. Those who love this game can have all versions on the same collection pack. It will be fun. The set of disc has some blu ray disc also that will be released for PS3. But it will not be released so soon. It will be provided after Xbox and PC release.
    That is awesome news. It look like that this is some kind of collective edition. I love Mass Effect game and I am having its 2 series. So it will not be worth to buy for me. I am waiting what additional EA is going to provide me in the same. And I am also willing to know the price.

The price of this edition is around $59.99. It is an exclusive pack with much promotion content. The collection comes with a set of artwork for its fan.

There are 5 set of disc among which you get three edition of Mass Effect. They are 1, 2 and 3. So you get the whole bunch of game for just $59.99 and that is not at all a very bad price.