Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Need NBA 2K13 save game download for PC

Need NBA 2K13 save game download for PC

Hello friends,

I'm back again for a small help. I bought NBA 2K13 right on the day of its release, installed and started playing. The gamers who still thinking whether to go with tihs or not, let me tell you than this episode is the best of all NBA series. If yoiu have had played a single version of this game you will surely love this more than all of them.

Well, now the help am looking for is need a save game for NBA 2K13. Its been now 3rd day am playing this but since yesterday night am stuck while choosing a player. Every time my game gets freezed right there and there is no way out.

So if anyone can provide me the save files, i'll skip that part and will play from ahead. Somebody please share your save game here. Thank you

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Need NBA 2K13 save game download for PC

I got my 2K13 copy right yesterday and until now i have just checked it settings, players and all. I haven't actually started playing the game. Will start in next few hours and hopefully can provide you the save game files by tomorrow.

BTW, can you please tell in details what exactly and were are you facing the freezing problem ? So that i can provide you the save files accordingly.

Hi, i am playing NBA 2K13 on my XBox 360 console. I donít know whether this is right place to ask this or not as you guys are talking about PC and mine is related to Xbox Console. But am in need of Save Game Editor for NBA 2K13. Can anyone of you provide me the same ? Thanks in advance.

Though you are in wrong section, you are welcome buddy. And yeah, we can surely help you with the save game editor for NBA 2K13 for Xbox 360. I have attached the same with this post, you can download it from the attachment.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Regards.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello friends, if you want to use the modded save than you can download one from here as well, uploaded by me
    NBA 2K13 Modded Save http://www.4shared.com/rar/hTz7tZuu/...oddedSave.html

What shall i do with MyPlayer? Do I have to complete something else at the beginning of the game? Every time is trying to autosave says that failed to create save file option. Guys, waiting for your assistance!!! Thank you!!!