Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Light Armor Perks

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Light Armor Perks

I'm actually dissatisfied that 4 out the six light armor perks necessitate that you be dressed in a full set of light armor in order for them to take effect. I always mix my light armor with clothes and by no means wear helmets, which make the most excellent part of the perks ineffective to me; it restricts customization alternative from you which what TES is all about as per me. I think it would be much better if the perks only restricted the use of heavy armor, instead of them requiring you to be dressed in light armor on every place possible. What are your thoughts? Do you like them?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Light Armor Perks

I like helmets myself nevertheless i imagine further games like this that have helmets and such should include alternative to construct the helmet imperceptible however it still have the compensation of being there. Perks are a entirely new system that offers us more injure, new animations, and diversity to our characters.

I'm pretty dissatisfied too. I'll also tender of mixing armor and clothing, and from time to time armor types and this all important or all light fixation have disappointed to me as well. That and the primary heavy/light tradeoff seem to be defense vs. bonus fatigue regeneration, without significant the role of fatigue it's hard to say for sure, but it doesn't sound good so far.

I had not said they all need a matching set, I said they all necessitate a full set (as in you must be dressed in light armor on every place you can), so you can't decide to not be dressed in anything like helmets or gauntlets, which is what I discover unsatisfactory. As I stated in my OP, I never wear helmets or often mix them with pieces that have no armor rating (and consequently shouldn't limit things like stamina regen perks)

Before perks, the merely thing we could do was level attributes. each level we were given points to deal out. After distributing them, we received an insubstantial boost to something- speed, strength (damage), sneak, etc. They were only numbers, nevertheless essential to boost your skill and utilize limited items in the game (spells, weapons, etc). Perks don’t just add extra break. They add extra abilities. Skills never did that. Some of those abilities add added game play animations. Skills never did that either. Perks are also incomplete, meaning you will be capable to only take so many so you have to maneuver and decide a path for your character. Skills never did that either- you could max them all by paying a trainer

Overall it seems to me that a devious character, a hybrid caster, or a nimble marksman will all profit from using light armour - roles where armour's actual skill to STOP hits is secondary to your role; trying do that stuff in heavy is a legal responsibility. Of course the balance IS resolutely rooted for heavy right now, at the very least they need cut heavy's weight/movement reduction perk from 100% to like 50% - heavy armour wearer sprinting at the similar speed as a light armour wearer is ridiculous.