Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to root Micromax A100

How to root Micromax A100

I bought Micromax A100. It is an awesome device with quiet a big screen monitor and ICS. I think by rooting the same it is possible to gain some more features on the same. But I do not know any better option that is available and that can do the same. I need some help in rooting the device. Does anyone have a proper method of doing the same?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to root Micromax A100

Why you want to kill your new phone. Avoid the same. Rooting can cause phone dead and if you carry the same to service center then you might not get replacement. There are chances of getting various other issues. Rooted phone are never stable and also they loose warranty. It is recommended you must avoid the same.

There is no method still available for this phone. It is a new device and no one has rooted it yet. I think you must avoid doing rooting if you even found any modified edition. The phone has ample of features by default and there is no need to root it. Rooting is recommended for those phones which has optimized edition of android. Also hope you know that rooting will kill your phone’s warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    I bought Micromax A100. It is an awesome device with quiet a big screen monitor and ICS. I think by rooting the same it is possible to gain some more features on the same. But I do not know any better option that is available and that can do the same. I need some help in rooting the device. Does anyone have a proper method of doing the same?
    You can try xda for that. For rooting you need the right firmware and a proper updated OS/firmware so that you can make the phone perform better. There are many micromax devices which are rooted and working well. I had yet not found any informant on a100. But soon you can expect to come with certain method to get a proper support on it.